A smile is the best accessory you can wear at all times. Smiling is a contagious act that initiates a positive atmosphere. However, you might not be able to wear your most beautiful smile if you are experiencing these common dental problems:
- Unattractive smile – Celebrity smiles are described as having a set of teeth that are evenly aligned and colored. These are also characterized as being white, clear and free of cavities. Unattractive smile can be handled perfectly by any fort worth dentist through remedies like dental implants, teeth whitening and cosmetic dentistry.
- Tooth sensitivity – When you wince with cold or hot food and beverage and when your gums start to bleed after brushing, then you are suffering from sensitivity. This pain and discomfort is usually caused by sweets and extreme food temperature.
- Tooth weakening or erosion – Acid is the culprit for the erosion of the enamel which leads to root exposure. This can be detected, at first, through cracking and sensitivity.
- Mouth or Gum Sore – Most people get bothered easily by mouth sores characterized by blisters, ulcers, thrush and canker sores.
- Uneven teeth alignment – overbite, under bite and crooked teeth are problems which usually come with birth. A fort worth dentist can be visited to diagnose the severity of the problem and to recommend certain solutions like braces and veneers.
- Tooth decay – This is considered as the second most common disease in the US. Next to common colds, tooth decay is experienced by majority of American. Tooth decay results from the combination of starches, sugar and other particles from the food we eat. Once combined, these will produce the acid that attacks the tooth and weaken its enamel.
- Bad Breath – Most probably the only mouth problem that could not be detected by the eye.
Cosmetic Dental Treatment
In today’s world, achieving a perfect smile is easy with the help of cosmetic dental treatments which resolves common teeth problems:
- Composite bonding – Composite bonding is generally composed of tooth-colored resin that is generally attached to your teeth which can improve the appearance and color of the teeth at the same time add strength to chipped and broken enamel.
- Teeth whitening – This is considered as an inexpensive way to brighten your smile. Your fort worth dentist will suggest a lot of products and methods but it will always be your decision which one to choose. Consider what results you want to achieve before taking your pick.
- Dental Implants – Implants are used by cosmetic dentists as a replacement of the root portion of any missing tooth. Implants are usually made of titanium and are crafted with a crown to imitate the shape and natural look of the tooth.
- Onlays and Inlays – These are fillings derived from composite materials and porcelain. When the fillings are attached to the surface, they are called onlays. On the other hand, if they are fitted to the inside portion of the tooth, they are called inlays.
- Reshaping and contouring – Most people are complaining about unevenly aligned and shaped teeth. The physically perfect set of teeth can be achieved with the aid of a fort worth dentist who will do the reshaping and contouring with the use of laser or drill.
Choosing You Cosmetic Dentist
Skills and experience are two most important factors when choosing a dentist who will perform the cosmetic dental treatment of your choice. There are lots of options out there but you can generally check online sites for referrals and background checks. Licensing and certificates of the dental professional could also assure you that you are in good hands. Verify the credentials of the dentist before sitting on that dental chair and risking your precious enamels.
Arthur Cooper is a certified dental professional who have significantly transformed the lives of individuals by imposing treatments and remediation’s for their teeth problems. He is a trusted ally when it comes to achieving a confidently beautiful smile.