Chaga is a differenttype of mushroom with immense medicinal value that has been gaining popularity in the European countries and the USA for its multi-dimensional health benefits and appealing taste. It is mostly consumed in form of tea, but supplements in form of capsules are also getting wide popularity all over the world. The health benefits of chaga have long been identified in the East, where this medicinal mushroom has been used for fighting against aging symptoms and increasing immunity for centuries by people in Russia, China, and manyother parts of Asia.
Health benefits of chaga
Chaga mushroom is considered as one of the most beneficial antioxidants on the Earth. It is also being a super adaptogen provides the body basic ingredients and immunity to return to its normal state and fight against adverse conditions. Chaga mushroom is mostly used to fight stop rapid growth of cancer cells in the body and relieving the nerve cells and central nervous system from highly stressful condition. The list of different uses of Chaga is pretty long and includes the following –
- Chaga is an authentic source of SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase). It immediately stops oxidation processes and movement of free radicals through the circulatory system. Thus, chaga protects the body from many ill-effects of toxic substances.
- Chaga is a source of 200+ phytonutrients and glyconutrients, like Betulinic acid, Beta glucans, Polysaccharides, Tripeptides, etc. It also contains Triterpenes like Sterols, Melanin, Saponins, and Trametenolic Acid, etc. Thus, it helps the body and inner organs to remain in the finest possible health condition.
- Chaga contains riboflavin and niacin. Riboflavin is a part of Vitamin B (Vitamin B2), which is immensely supporting ingredient for controlling the activities of flavoprotein enzymes. It also helps to enhance the effectiveness of other benefits. Niacin or VitaminB3 is another important vitamin for the human body. It enhances the level of HDL cholesterol and decreases the level of triglyceride. Besides, niacin has many other benefits for keeping the circulatory system and central nervous system healthy and active.
- Immensely beneficial alkaline minerals like rubidium, potassium, germanium, etc. are abundantly supplied by chaga.
- Some studies have shown that the individuals with issues like memory loss, slower thinking ability and many other cognitive functions shown much improvement after using chaga supplements regularly.
- Individuals, who regularly drink chaga tea are always protected from high blood pressure and depression.
- Its anti-inflammatory feature protects the liver, relieves muscular pain and purifies blood to a great extent.
- Chaga mushroom contains high quantities of vitamins and minerals like flavonoids, phenols, calcium, potassium, magnesium, etc. Hence, benefits of all these ingredients are enjoyed by the regular users.
Use of chaga tea
Many people prefer to sip chaga tea regularly. In traditional medicine, almost 3 sq. cm of chaga mushroom is used with ten cups of water to prepare chaga tea. The combination is to be brewed in low heat for 3-4 hours. It needs to refrigerated for 30-45 minutes and then can be used 2-3 times a day.
No other food products can supply so many essential nutrients all at a time. Thus, chaga mushroom is indeed a complete dietary supplement.